A.O.O.F.C
recommends
Mizar6

babydancing




Get this crazy baby off my head!

19.6.07

Canned Heat


cannedheat-houseofbluelights1998




Canned Heat - House Of Blue Lights - 1998 - Going For A Song

As far as I know, this was a German issue.There may have been another release with the same title with 12 tracks.It's an excellent album and I would appreciate any info on this recording.Posts are very welcome.

TRACKS

Can't Hold On
Straight Ahead
House Of Blue Lights
Just Got To Be There
You Just Got To Rock
Human Condition
She's Looking Good
Open Up Your Back Door
Wrapped Up
Spoonful
I've Got My Mojo Working
Louise Blues
Strut My Stuff
Hot Honey

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link is dead... I'm very curious to hear that album I never heard before... Thanks for your great job.

A.O.O.F.C said...

Thanks, A. Try

http://
rapidshare.com/files/
123900526/
CHhobl98.rar

Left Blank said...

Thanks for the new link. This is a very curious record. Most of the tracks seems to be NOT the original versions. Sometimes very close to the original but with different voices... This is probably not a CD approuved by Fito de la Parra! A kind of fake...

A.O.O.F.C said...

Hi, Nathaniel. It is listed as an official release by an official record company. Check the following link

http://cgi.ebay.com/
Canned-Heat-House-of-Blue-Lights-CD_W0QQitem
Z300354200367QQ
cmdZViewItemQQ
imsxZ20091005?IMSfp=
TL091005188006r30169

Read the info on the sleeve. There is some interesting info recording the tracks. Thanks for comment

Left Blank said...

All right, on the sleeve they talk about re-recording. I have an excel file with a very complete discographie comming from their official site. No album with this name on it... Anyway, don't forget to boogie and everything should be ok :-) !