A.O.O.F.C
recommends
Mizar6

babydancing




Get this crazy baby off my head!

25.6.07

Sade


sade-bestoftheremixes2996




Sade - Best of (The Remixes) - 2006 - ( 2xLP - Vinyl ) - SDA

Double vinyl compilation featuring the best and most in demand remixes featured on the highly sought after Sade - The Remixes series. Included here is the brilliant Kenny Larkin mix of ‘Give It Up’ and the Musk Men mix of ‘I Never Thought I’d See the Day’, as well as the Mad Professor mix of ‘Love Is Stronger Than Pride’ and Ben Watt’s mix of ‘By Your Side. These mixes will not be available on vinyl again.


TRACKLIST

01. Sade-Love is stronger than pride (mad professor mix)
02. Sade-Give it up (kenny larkin rmx)
03. Sade-Kiss of live (deep mix)
04. Sade-Feel no pain (nellie hooper mix)
05. Sade-Turn my back on you (heffs mix)
06. Sade-Sweetest taboo (extended version)
07. Sade-Somebody already broke my heart (excursions mix)
08. Sade-I never thought id see the day (danny tenaglias musk men mix)
09. Sade-By your side (ben watt mix)